Wealthy Affiliate and Your New Business
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is an online community with nearly 500,000 members and a training program. It was founded in 2005 by Kyle and Carson, and since then Wealthy Affiliate has become one of the most reputable and highest-rated resources to teach you the in and outs of digital marketing and developing an online business.
Wealthy Affiliate University is firstly an online business community and a marketing training center. You will not start making money by simply joining WA – You have a lot of learning to do first and it is all there within the WA platform. This is the most significant difference between WA and many other online programs – Wealthy Affiliate does not sell hype and false promises, it doesn’t guarantee you will make money overnight and it doesn’t promise you a shortcut to overnight millions of dollars. However, it does promise to educate and support you. You have to be prepared to put in the hard yards and do the lessons , working through each stage and applying your new skills as you go.
You have the opportunity to build up to 50 websites which you will own and can earn an income from if you follow the steps carefully. You can choose t promote your own chosen niche products or just use it as a blog site to share your own knowledge and or research on topics your are passionate about.
With Wealthy Affiliate you can sign up at no cost and see first if you like whats on offer. You can build websites on your free membership but you will be encouraged to join the premium membership which will give you access to far more tools and learning outcomes.
Once you join up with WA you become part of a very interactive community of like minded people willing to help each other on their journey. You will also get all of the following:
- Fully comprehend the “Customer Purchase Lifecycle” process
- How to earn money through affiliate programs in your niche
- Understand the benefits of affiliate networks (and which ones are best)
- How to effectively incorporate affiliate links into your content
- Understanding the NUMBERS associated with a lucrative business in the online world
- Leveraging affiliate promo materials (images & banners)
- Where to gain instant access to promote MILLIONS of products within every niche imagineable
- How to add “shopping” widgets to your website
- Monetizing product reviews on your website
- How to get INSTANT access to product news within your industry
- How to benefit from Google Adsense on your site
- Using publishing network alternatives to your advantage
- Understanding the difference between earning big commissions or working for pennies on your site
- Earning revenue through singular product reviews
- A tricky advertising technique that very few people know about
- and much more